Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Greetings & Introductions

It has been a while! Happy New Year! Best Wishes for 2008.


While on break I came across a few interesting sites and I will be sharing them shortly.

First I want to introduce a new Caribbean blogger, from Jamaica. Say hello to Mark-Shane Scale who is blogging at Caribbean Library & Information News (CARIB LIN)

Mark-Shane Scale works at the Department of Library and Information Studies (DLIS), University of the West Indies, Mona Campus.

Many librarians in the Caribbean were educated at the DLIS.

Welcome on board Mark-Shane!

1 comment:

  1. Hi BLibrarian!

    I realise that we are indeed on a similar mission and path!

    We are both publishing on news on the Caribbean Librarian and Information Professionals' world.

    I must say though, that you have been more Caribbean than me in scope.

    Continue your mission!

    Regards

    Mark-Shane

    ReplyDelete